22 May Hoopla
How to celebrate Audiobook Month with Hoopla:
- Download the Hoopla App to your mobile device
- Make a “Titles To Listen This Summer” List
- Checkout up to 5 titles per month and Listen to your audiobooks
Ways to listen to your audiobooks:
- Listen during your commute
- Listen during that boring meeting (Bluetooth earbuds required!)
- Running on the treadmill
- Jogging around the block
- While you walk your dog
- In the shower (waterproof phone cover required!)
- While you fall asleep (may need to rewind in the morning!)
What would you like to listen to during Audiobook Month?
Delray Beach Public Library card holders can borrow up to 5 titles from Hoopla each month. Choose from a large selection of audiobooks, comic books, ebooks, music, movies, and more.
All you need to get started is an Internet connection and a Delray Beach Public Library card in good standing. If you need any help using hoopla, please visit the Reference Desk, call us at (561) 266-0196, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you.